Our Financial Specialists follow six distinct steps to ensure that you get the most out of your financial plan.
- Meet with you to discuss your goals - The initial meeting provides an opportunity for the planner to identify specific areas to be addressed in the plan.
- We compile your financial information - We will work with you to gather information for completing a financial plan. We will gather information to understand your financial resources and commitments as well define your personal goals, needs and priorities.
- We analyze your current situation - We will analyze your information to understand your current position. We will assist you in determining whether your goals, needs and priorities are attainable and reasonable.
- Work with you to define a final strategy - We will work with you to develop alternative strategies and a final plan to ensure that the plan meets your goals and objectives.
- Help you implement your plan - We will work with you to implement the plan, which may involve coordinating contacts or delivering products and services to complete the plan.
- Review and update your plan periodically - Your life is continually changing, what is important today may not be important next year. The financial planning process does not end with the presentation of the final report. We continually work with you to make sure that your plan evolves as your life evolves.
Click here to meet your blueprint team!