Do you have strong organizational and prioritization skills, and can easily adapt to changing work demands? Do you have strong analytical skills with a solution-focus approach? Do you have a helpful and collaborative nature and can easily build relationships with your team and those you support?
Prairie Centre Credit Union, Saskatchewan’s largest rural-based credit union, currently has a permanent full-time Manager Lending Support opportunity available. Reporting to the Vice President Retail Service & Support, the Manager Lending Support is responsible for promoting exceptional member relationships, products, services, and delivery of retail and syndicated lending through administrative support.
- Manage lending products including loan creation, user acceptance testing, deployment, and issue resolution
- Manage all loan administration processes
- Provide banking system administration and support in relation to lending products
- Administer, maintain, monitor, and report on PCCU, federal, and provincial lending programs and assist in the development and technical direction of lending administration programs
- Oversee the administration of syndicated loan files
- Coach, develop, mentor, and motivate direct reports
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures in the lending function and act as a corporate resource on interpretation, application, and implementation
- Research and develop lending related pricing recommendations
- Manage the second file check process and report findings
- Comply with PCCU policies and procedures, and identify opportunities for department/organizational efficiencies
- Relevant degree, or a combination of education and experience within the financial services industry
- Consumer and basic agriculture lending experience preferred
- Management level experience with an aptitude for team building and providing top-notch customer service
- Demonstrated analytical and numeric reasonability, with exceptional attention to detail, time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate integrity, confidentiality, and initiative
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits including relocation assistance, and a matched superannuation plan.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Karen McFaull, Vice President Retail Service & Support, at 306-882-5567. To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume on or before September 30, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.