Looking for a change? Here are a few of the perks to working with our PCCU family:
At Prairie Centre, we take care of our employees' well-being both on and off the job with:
- Competitive salaries.
- Full insurance including health and dental benefits for full-time and eligible part-time employees.
- Three-weeks minimum paid vacation for full-time employees and vacation pay options for part-time and job share employees.
- Superannuation matched to 7% after one year of continuous employment.
Great news — we match pension benefits for qualifying employees. Through payroll deductions, qualifying staff members must contribute the basic 5% of their gross pay to the pension plan, with the option to make further matched contributions to a maximum of 2% in 1% increments. Additional matched contributions may be directed to our Personal or Spousal RRSP plan.
We offer a unique planned retirement opportunity for targeted management and specialist positions. Planned retirement helps minimize loss of organizational knowledge and expertise due to the retirement of senior staff. It also provides planning and lead-time for recruitment and training for new positions. There are two types of planned retirement and both include additional paid vacation time.
We provide the training. You bring the passion. Prairie Centre believes that employees are responsible for directing their own career development and we encourage you to take ownership of your career. That's why our employees have access to e-learning, internal and external training opportunities that include:
- Paid training for all required technical skills for each position.
- In-house training.
- Paid tuition programs for approved educational endeavours.
- Incentives for passing classes and work time to study.
Together we can achieve great things. Prairie Centre has created a performance management program to focus on employee achievement that aligns with our strategic vision. Driven through the CEO, the performance management process is intended to:
- Link individual, branch, and divisional performance to the achievement of our corporate plans.
- Create effective working relationships through joint staff-manager performance planning and achievement.
- Provide staff with constructive feedback on their progress towards goals and targets, and guidance on how to meet the established plan.
- Promote an environment of learning and development.
- Establish a sound basis for providing employee rewards and recognition consistent with performance results.
We appreciate our employees and the work they do to make sure we always exceed member expectations. Here are just some of the ways we like to show our appreciation and why Prairie Centre is a great place to work.