Prairie Centre Value-Added Services
Banking with us is all about convenience. From online banking and our mobile app to fast, friendly in-branch service. We also offer a host of other services to make sure banking with Prairie Centre is always a great experience.
Safety deposit boxes are secure, locked storage units located in a Prairie Centre branch’s vault to store valuable personal possessions like jewelry, bonds and special documents.
- Safety deposit boxes provide protection for your valuables against loss, theft, and fire.
- If your family needs to find important papers in case of an emergency, will they be able to find them? A Power of Attorney or a Will are vital things to have as long as someone can find them when they’re needed.
- You’ll have access anytime during branch hours and there’s no need to make an appointment to access your deposit box.
- Safety deposit boxes have two keys — one is kept by you and the other is kept at the branch. Both are required to open the box, so no one can access your box except for you.
- The Prairie Premium account package includes a discount on safety deposit boxes.
- You’re supplied with one spare key, so you don’t have to worry if you lose one.
Four different box sizes are available at most branches:
- Small $35/year + GST
- Medium $40/year + GST
- Large $60/year + GST
- X-Large $125/year + GST
Whatever currency you need and wherever you want it to go, wiring the funds is a great (and affordable) option:
- All wire transfers are completed through Credit Union Payment Services (CUPS) that are secure and traceable.
- If you're in a hurry to get funds to their destination, you’lll have proof that the funds have been sent.
- Wire Transfer charges vary based on the receiving institution and location.
To view your e-Statements:
- Log into your Digital Banking account.
- Click on ‘Accounts.’
- Click ‘View e-Statements.’
- Select the account that you would like to view.
- Select the year and then the month of the statement you wish to look at.