Mutual Funds are an investment vehicle made up of a pool of money collected from many investors to invest in securities like stocks, bonds, money market instruments and other assets. These funds are professionally managed and offer investors potential for higher returns.
Through our partners Qtrade Advisor and Qtrade Asset Management, members have access to a broad range of mutual funds from familiar names including Dynamic, Fidelity, Templeton, Trimark, NEI Funds and much more.
- Mutual funds offer flexibility
- Most mutual funds have a minimum deposit of $500
- Automatic deposits available
Additional Fund Features
- Mutual funds can be held in a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF), a Registered Educations Savings Plan (RESP) and a Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA).
- Most helpful product for you if you have 5 to 10 years to build your investments.
- Mutual funds offer the potential for higher returns.
This product is not included in the guarantee of deposits provided by Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation.
We're here to help!
*Mutual funds and other securities are offered through Qtrade Advisor, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc.
*Mutual funds are offered through Qtrade Asset Management (a tradename of Credential Asset Management Inc).
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Northwest & Ethical Investments L.P (“NEI” or “NEI Investments”) is a subsidiary of Aviso Wealth; and NEI Funds are related issuers of Qtrade Advisor, Qtrade Asset Management and VirtualWealth.