Prairie Centre Investment Loans
Retire the way you want with an investment loan. With regular payments to ensure you stay on-budget and the opportunity to take advantage of unused RRSP contribution room, you can start saving today. You can find out how much you can borrow and determine your repayment schedule with our handy loan calculator.
Here's how it works:
- The standard RRSP loan term is 1 year, but can be up to 5 years, allowing for easier repayment.
- Longer term RRSP loans may be available for catching upon unused contribution room, which allows you to maximize RRSP contributions and defer additional taxes.
- RRSP loans are offered at low rates to save on taxes and accumulate funds for your retirement.
- Floating rate of interest is prime plus .50% for loans repayable within 1 year.
- Prime + 1.25% for loans repayable over longer terms.
- No application fee, however direct costs apply (i.e. credit bureau search fees)