Website Accessibility Statement
We are committed to ensuring our online services are accessible to all users. The information below suggests how to obtain the best user experience on our website and explains what we have done to make the website accessible.
- Adjust your computer's settings for a better experience
- You can improve your online experience by customizing your computer's settings to meet your individual needs. For example, you can increase the size of all fonts or change the colour scheme.
- Keep your browser updated. We recommend you keep your browsers up-to-date. Newer browsers tend to provide more display options to make content accessible, and may work better with assistive technologies. For more information on which browsers we support, visit the Browser Requirements page.
How we have made our website accessible
We have created our website in accordance with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These guidelines assist website developers by describing best practices for creating websites that are accessible to all users.
Some of the ways we achieve online accessibility include:
- Building webpages in a way that allows you to disable the CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) on your browsers or modify the text size using browser controls if the colours or fonts make content difficult to read.
- Providing a 'skip to content' link at the top of all pages, allowing you to quickly access the body content on each page while avoiding headers and navigation.
- Creating webpages that allow visually impaired users to navigate the site effectively with a screen reading aid. For example, images have text-based descriptions, title attributes tell users where a link will take them if they click on it, and structured headings provide an overview of the site that lets users jump quickly to desired sections.
Some documents on this website are in PDF format which may not be as easy to view.
If you experience difficulties in accessing any content or functionality on our website, please contact us. We are always open to making improvements to provide the best possible online experience for our users.