Prairie Centre Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit from Prairie Centre gives you access to the equity you have in your home. You can then put that equity towards home renovations, a new car purchase, that much-needed vacation or consolidating debt.
Here's how it works:
- Acts as a revolving line of credit.
- Only pay interest on the amount you use.
- Access your money the same way you do your chequing account, through your debit card, cheques, or in branch.
- Pay down the balance any time, then use it again when needed.
A Prairie Centre Home Equity Line of Credit gives you access to up to 70% of your home’s appraised value, less any prior outstanding mortgages or liens. It’s also secured by the equity in your home and gives you maximum flexibility and convenience with rates that float with Prime.
Flexible Repayment Terms
If you don’t use your PCCU Home Equity Line of Credit, you don’t make payments:
- Choose to pay as little as the monthly interest.
- Pay outstanding balances, in full or in part at anytime, without penalty.